- Economic, social and political capital is shifting. The speed of this transition is being accelerated by the lockdowns and by the sweeping neo-Marxist “woke” cultural revolution that is happening now.
- There are two types of people in the world right now.
1) Those who are worried about what is happening, and
2) Those who don’t understand history.
- I’ve noticed my colleagues in the financial space, fund managers, analysts you name it, have been silent on the unrest sweeping the Western world. They’ve paid attention to it only insofar as to put forward their opinion on what the central banks may or may not do, or discussing what impact rioting and looting will have on the economy while preferring to “play it safe” and refrain from discussing the underlying trends. These trends are sadly increasingly taboo. Discuss them at your own risk. A risk of being deplatformed, shamed, and vilified. This is the new religion of “woke”. It is Marxist in nature and coming faster than you can possibly imagine.
- Why didn’t people see the first or second world wars coming?
Why did millions upon millions not see the Bolsheviks coming or Mao’s cultural revolution, or Pol
Pot’s murderous campaign? The answers are in part due to the fact that humans suffer from:
1. Not reading history
2. The notion that we know things our forebears didn’t. For example, people will say… “oh if I
was a German in 1940 I would have seen Hitler coming and got out of the way.” Really? No,
you’re saying that because you now know the outcome and who won.
3. Ideals being adopted that are misunderstood by those adopting them. Just as a young
teenager can be coerced into taking drugs at a party when the visibility of the dangers of
the drug aren’t yet to be seen, so too are Marxist ideals presented as some utopian idea.
They are not understood or seen for what they actually are – murderous.
- Consistent in all Maxist ideology is one theme that runs through everything. Marxists believe that the world consists not of employers and employees, not of one person trading with another voluntarily, or one collective (such as a company) trading with another but of an oppressor and an oppressed . There is no win-win relationship, only oppression with a binary outcome depending on which side of the transaction one party lands. Marxism does the very opposite of what Western democracies have been built on. It makes the collective more important than the individual .
- The Black Lives Matter movement is NOT about black lives. Black Lives Matter is a Marxist revolutionary movement aimed at transforming the United States into a communist dystopia. BLM states that it wants to abolish the nuclear family, heteronormativity, the police, prisons and capitalism itself. BLM leaders have threatened to “burn down the system” if their demands are not met. They are also openly training militias. BLM and groups associated with it are demanding a moratorium on rent, mortgages and utilities, and reparations for a long list of grievances.
- BLM’s founders openly admit to being Marxist ideologues. Their self-confessed mentors include former members of the Weather Underground, a radical “leftwing” terrorist group that sought to bring a communist revolution to the United States in the 1960s and 1970s. BLM is openly friendly with and a supporter of Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro, whose socialist policies have
brought absolute and total economic collapse and grinding poverty to its citizens. Those that saw
what was coming left long ago, others who couldn’t have believed the extent of the hell to come
hung on only to have their ability to leave taken away. You can’t leave if they’ve blocked the
borders and if stolen your wealth while destroying your ability to earn a living. This is always done
in the name of the cause/movement… always. Remember: group identity over individual identity .
- Western civilization was grounded in science. The ability to hold a view/thesis and to test it in order to either validate or invalidate the thesis. The Western democratic world is under attack by the extreme left and the important thing to understand is that facts don’t matter to an ideology.
- Acclaimed Harvard Professor Steven Pinker recently had the mob come at him attempting to force Harvard to fire him. His crime? Revealing the evidence proving that cops don’t shoot black people disproportionately. The mob, like that petulant child, can’t argue the facts because the facts are not on their side and so instead they scream and rage.
- When folks are called to action they will (even if they don’t mean it) profess and pledge to the cause, caving to the pressure from an intolerant and violent mob. This gathers momentum with each individual too afraid to speak out against the sweeping intolerant cancerous nightmare. They know what the repercussions will be. They do in fact look around quietly, hoping that someone stronger will stand up and stop the insanity. But nobody does… and so they begin justifying their action in their own mind. It is the only way to live with guilt. Real guilt, not some ridiculous “class guilt” for being white or for the fact that white people that you never knew once had slaves that were black.
- This is how totalitarian regimes seize power. Open your eyes. We’re in the midst of it right now. Trust me when I say this. They will NOT stop until they have what they want… all of it… or until they are stopped, and that will only happen with blunt and overwhelming force. That means bloodshed. Any intellectual dissent is being met with censorship, persecution via what is now a corporate sponsored Marxist revolution. History indicates that the next inevitable step is far more severe.
- The issue friends, is this: Your governments are spineless, virtue signaling, self loathing, useful idiots in the clutches of something they either wholly endorse or simply don’t understand. Expecting them to stand up for you and enforce the laws of the country you live in and which they run is, sadly, at this point dangerously foolish.
- Murder/Genocide: I don’t want to be alarmist and those who know me, know I’m not that sort of guy. That said we are tracking historical examples extraordinarily closely. To ignore the possibility of this would be unwise. In the past we’ve had people shot in the back of the head, buried alive in mass graves, gassed and in the case of the Gulags made to work until dropping dead. How would such a thing be conducted in modern times? I hate to say it but some mandated vaccine would accomplish the task very efficiently. I realise this sounds whacky and outlandish, however consider that the Chinese Communist Party is already doing this with China’s Muslim Uigher population. Rather than murdering them en masse, they have instituted a sterilization program. It’s been extraordinarily effective too.
- A major issue with commiting genocide in any form is in the fact that victims will run to safety or fight for their lives. Far easier would be to get them to willingly walk to slaughter. Today we have a set of conditions that would allow for this to take place with ease. Provided the victims aren’t fully aware of what they’re taking, they will in fact flock to taking something that’s not what they think it is.
- While the West commits intellectual suicide focussing on gender studies and other such hogwash, while simultaneously allowing students to pass math provided the answers are racially sanctioned… the productivity of the West will go into a steep decline. How can it not? I mean would you live in a highrise designed and built by one of these students who’s math and engineering says that 2+2 equals something other than 4? So no, the shift of intellectual capital will be abrupt and rapid. What the Marxists don’t understand is that wealth is not “stuff”. It is intellectual capital. Stuff is the result of that intellectual capital harnessed. Take that away and all you have is decay. That’s what is sadly in store.
- The next decade is going to be extraordinarily good for hard assets. The trick is that if you’re in a Western country the odds are above average that they’ll be seeking to steal all or some of those profits. This means you need to be getting ready NOW for this inevitability. It is unfortunate that it is so appropriate to our time and what we’re all facing.
- I’ll leave you with this famous quote. “They came first for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.”
– Martin Niemöller (German Lutheran pastor)