Your technology is important. Today, virtually everything we do touches technology. Our team is uniquely positioned to provide truly client-centered, expert-oriented technology support that helps you in achieving your goals.
Drawing from a deep well of business and nonprofit expertise, our team successfully balances your immediate and long-term needs with the growing expectations of your clients, donors, and strategic partners.
Our clients have included small businesses and nonprofits providing services in a variety of sectors, including: Professional Services, Health Care, Human Services, Environmental Causes, Education, Local Government, Arts and Culture, Economic Development, Disability Services, Manufacturing, Engineering, and many others.
Common services offered by our team include:
- Quick-response IT support
- Technology strategy and planning
- Hardware selection and installation (without markups!)
- PC and Apple setup and support
- Printer and in-office equipment support
- Cloud computing and conversion services
- Email conversions (Google and Office 365)
- Internet, network, and Wi-Fi setup
- Server setup and management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Technology policy creation and customization
- Security assessments and upgrades
- CTO services / technology leadership strategy guidance
- Antivirus, antimalware, hack prevention
- Website security and management
- Support with HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Technology training