- Read as much as you can. Most successful CEOs revealed that they read at least a book per week.
- Attend entrepreneurial events. Trade shows, conferences, webinars and more.
- Seek out new challenges. Seek out challenging situations that help to wire your brain for critical thinking and creative problem-solving. Learn to accept feedback and criticism, listen earnestly to the thoughts and ideas of others and choose to focus on results and solutions.
- Think about your vision every day.
- Over-deliver on your promises.
- Help other people. Helping others with their entrepreneurial ventures can teach you a lot about your own business because it requires reflection.