With a focus on following LinkedIn company page best practices and increased competition as the LinkedIn algorithm continues to evolve, here are the top five ways that companies can optimize a company page on LinkedIn in 2019:
- Optimize for SEO. Insert keywords and phrases into company profile. Create links to company profile by adding it to official website, blog and other marketing and promotional material. Share relevant and engaging content on a regular basis.
- Create a visually compelling company profile. Design an appealing header image. Upload articles with pictures, infographics, charts, presentations and more.
- Publish and share content on LinkedIn. Create and publish media ranging from articles, slideshows and videos to infographics and more.
- Add strategic hashtags to posts. Add tags based on location. Use hashtags to keep track of clients. Create hashtags for prospects. Reach out to Influencers.
- Follow the four-one-one rule. For every four pieces of new content companies publish, they need to repost one post and one self-serving post.